Monday, December 31, 2007

Awaiting Dreams

Who needs to feel that way
Who needs those words to say
Who wants to give their heart
To watch love fade away
Cause I made up my mind
I didnt wanna know
Why should i find a love
That isnt here to stay


I wasnt waiting until you came along
And now i need you to tell me
where my heart belongs


I've seen the tears they cry
When its time for goodbye
I didnt wanna be the one who's asking why


I didnt think that i would ever feel so strong
but now i know that i was wrong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry no ones going out or rather leaving you this time.

The person you've chosen is here to stay
Until and unless you push her away
She'll smile with you
And cry with you
She'll be with you forever this way.

I know a bad effort but still...it managed to convey the feeling:)