Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Rajini ji...


Oh!!!! guys hold on...I am not a die-hard Rajnikant fan. Well, its not that I don't like him but Iam not the one who can't look beyond him-the actor re. I put it here coz it's quite amusing. I know he is quite a rage down south but I really didn't know people could go to such limits. For once tell me how can you compare him to a weapon of mass destruction..constructive I can believe but destructive??? Well, its a pun..intended or unintended only the author can say. For now just read this and have fun.

And...for those who have always read serious stuff on this blog...its time for a change. Fortunate for some, unfortunate for others :( Hey! the fact is I can't be that motivating.. (for once I am not fat and I hate waiting ... hehe...lolz..) That's the reason I cannot be motivating ;)

No comments: